Winter Date Ideas
Living in Canada means we have to endure a long endless winter. I am not the biggest fan, so how do I get through it? Lots of fun dates with my hubby! Heres a few ideas to help you get past this next cold winter!
1) Go on a evening walk and enjoy the moonlight sparkling off the snow. Bring along some hot chocolate to stay warm. You can find some yummy recipes here.
2) Try a winter sport such as ice skating, snowboarding, cross country or downhill skiing, snow shoeing.
3) Enjoy an evening at home, with a bottle of wine and try out a new recipe.
4) Cuddle up on the couch, start a movie marathon and enjoy some popcorn! - our personal family favourite is Harry Potter. Sick of boring old popcorn try out this delicious White Chocolate Pumpkin Popcorn.
5) Build a snow fort with a snowman family.
6) Drive around your neighbourhood and look at all the christmas lights. (You could also do this while doing number 1)
7) Attend your town's Santa Clause Parade.
8) Make a gingerbread house.
9) Bake Christmas cookies - Stay tuned for my 12 days of Christmas Cookies starting December 1st.
10) Play a board game together.
11) Start a jigsaw puzzle.
12) Build a fire outside and make some smores - who says they have to be only in the summer.
13) Go Christmas tree trimming.
14) Take a sleigh ride - You can probably do this while picking out your christmas tree
15 ) Have a weekend away date - do some christmas shopping and explore the city christmas markets, or take a getaway to a wintery cabin.